Participant Tracking Systems
What are the THP+FC* & THP-Plus Participant Tracking Systems and who can use them?
The THP+FC & THP-Plus Participant Tracking Systems (PTS) are free online databases that capture demographic information and outcome data on THP+FC & THP+FC participants. The systems are managed by John Burton Advocates for Youth. The systems can be used by state-licensed THP+FC providers and county approved THP-Plus providers to enter participant data and extract a variety of reports. County representatives can also gain access to the systems, and can run a variety of reports on the service providers in their counties.
*THPP-NMD was formerly know as THP+FC, and the Participant Tracking System still reflects its former name.
How do I access the systems?
Every agency must return a signed copy of the User Agreement to John Burton Advocates for Youth and view a web-based training on the system they will be using. After fulfilling these requirements, users will receive a secure login and password.
If you are a state licensed THP+FC or county approved THP-Plus provider or county representative, and are interested in becoming a PTS user or have questions about the PTS, contact:
Simone Tureck Lee
Associate Policy Director
John Burton Advocates for Youth
Training & Support
Introductory training for new users:
- For THP-Plus providers—Watch a YouTube Video
- For THP-Plus county representatives—Watch a YouTube Video
Introductory training on reporting functions:
- For providers and county representatives—Download a copy of the PowerPoint presentation
User Training on “Making the Most of the Participant Tracking System” with a special emphasis on how to use reports to both internal and external purposes:
- For providers and county representatives—Download a copy of the PowerPoint presentation; Watch a YouTube Video
- Data Entry schedule
- Word Versions of Data Forms: THP+FC / THP-Plus
- Codebooks: THP+FC / THP-Plus
- Youth Participant Consent Form (optional template)
- Systems Security Information